Create an application, i.e. Mobile application for Windows, Android or IOS, Web application, Edutainment and Entertainment applications etc.
You may use any programming language (or scripting language) you wish C++, C#, Java, Python, ASP, ASP.NET, PHP etc. It is crucial that an application is functional and user-friendly. But of course, none of these matters if the key element is missing: a good idea.
VILIPO is looking for software solutions that target a specific every-day use. The project should contribute to making processes faster, more effective and off course be more environmentally friendly and healthier because it reduces wastes.
• A project can be prepared and submitted by one or two participants at most.
• A Report book and Abstract are required for completing applications. All projects, including affiliated fair winners, must also submit a full report book and abstract.
• Both the report book and abstract should include: title, student names, school, city and country. See more information in the “Requirements: Report Book and Abstract” section.
• Both the report book and abstract will be uploaded into an online application. Acceptable file formats for the report book and abstract are doc and docx, PDF, RTF (for abstract) and PDF (for report book), not exceeding 5 MB in file size. Recommended page limit is 20, with acceptable font sizes 11 or 12 for any font type and page margins one inch or more (2.5 cm) from each side.
• In the application all information must be in English characters.
• You are allowed to bring your own poster board/presentation, size will be announced soon.
• You are allowed to bring your own poster board/ presentation. The size will be announced here soon.
• You are allowed to bring models or prototypes as part of your presentation which is HIGHLY recommended.
• VILIPO will provide foam boards for the posters. The size will be announced here soon.
VILIPO Programming – Judging Criteria
- Creativity/Originality/ Innovation
- Poster Organization and Content
- Presentation of relevant data
- Research Skills and Effort
- Technical Skills
- Solution (Innovation)
- Understanding the Project
- Overall Oral and visible Presentation