Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is eligable to particapate?
VILIPO is open to all international and Lithuanian students aged 14 – 19.
2. When will Project Application begin?
The Project Application will start on November 15, 2022. All applications are made online.
3. When is the Project Application deadline?
The Project Application Deadline is March 1, 2023 for all individual/school applications.
4. When will the Project Finalists be announced?
Project Finalists will be announced on our website on March 15, 2023.
5. What are limitations for students, supervisors and projects?
- Students may apply with multiple projects in any discipline to increase their chance of acceptance. In the case of being a finalist for multiple projects, the applicant must choose which project to present.
- Each student may present only one project.
- A maximum of two students may present an energy, environment, engineering or short film project.
- Only one student may present a short story, essay, poster art and photography.
6. Who needs to pay the application fee?
The application fee must be paid by the team.
7. Do supervisors need to pay participation fee?
The participation fee is €590 per attendee (including students and supervisors)
8. What does the participation fee cover?
The participation fee covers accommodation, meals, city tours, transportation to and from the Vilnius International Airport on certain days and times, certificates, and medals during the events.