- Applications and registrations will be made through our online application system, which will be available on the first date of application on our main page.
- The application is the first step to submitting a project. Registration is the second step, in which you will provide participant and travel information. Both steps are required by the deadlines for all participants.
- Please check our annual schedulefor the application start date, application deadline, and registration deadline.
- All applicants (including VILIPO Certificate holders from affiliated fairs) MUST submit an online application by the deadline.
- The application system will ask for: contact information, fair affiliation (if present), abstract, report book (research paper or artwork), media link, and the payment of a non-refundable project application fee.
- Once the Finalists are announced, they MUST confirm their participation before the registration deadline by completing the registration process for each participant who will attend the VILIPO.
- International applicants must complete the registration and the registration payment as soon as possible in order to receive their invitation letters for visa application.
Specific rules and procedures for project application and preparation for each category can be found on the website.